Friday, August 10, 2012

Redirecting Energy


THIS is the very reason I'm working hard. I'm not happy with my current figure (although my cute munchkin is worth every extra ounce of fat!) and complaining about it will not solve the problem.

I haven't lost any weight yet but I'm going to kick it's ass! I'm doing all the right things and I'm just waiting for my body to get the memo. I took out all the clothes in my closet that aren't fitting (can't have any sausage-linkage or muffin top now, can we?) and I cried like I was having a funeral for my closet. It was quite pathetic. In my defense, there were 3 shirts (+ 2 nursing tanks) and 1 pair of jeans left. Ew. My lover witnessed this horriffic meltdown and he took me to get some clothes today. With a few great options and variety, it's amazing how much better I feel (and look)! Btw- Maurices Taylor-Boot Cut are the best jeans ever made for new mommies ($29!-can't beat that!).


Also, I'm back on Twitter! So follow me and I'll follow back. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment