Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby Pounds

Seriously. I've been busting my ASS for the past 4 weeks and I haven't lost a single pound. I have worked out 6 days a week (even while out of town!) and eating clean without a single pound change. WTF. People have said "well it's only been six weeks since you gave birth..." So what. I've been busting my ass for four weeks.  It's frustrating to be stuck. My thyroid did test out normal.

- I drink a gallon and a half of water every day.
- I eat really high protein and clean. Nothing processed. No fast food. No frozen-premade crap.
- I take amazing vitamins every day.
- I work out- even with weights, circuit training, and cardio 6 days a week.

Just stuck. Hmmm. Suggestions, anyone??
I'm trying to lose the weight without Bio Life Slim this time. But I just might cave and buy liquid gold to jump start these stubborn pounds. I lost 80lbs three yeas ago using Bio Life Slim. I did get the go-ahead from my dr that it's safe to use while breastfeeding. However, I don't need to lose 80lbs this time. Just 30lbs and I'd be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment